Thursday, April 1, 2021

Recipe: Delicious My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict

author photo

My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict.

My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict very diverse and have mind sense that unique. Some kinds of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict recipes are also sufficient simple to process and do not pick up lengthy. Though not everybody likes My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict food, now some people are get attached and like the various My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict foods available. This can be seen from the number of restaurants that prepare My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict as one of the dish. You can have My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict

  1. You need 1 of 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin.
  2. It's 1 of Low Fat Cream Cheese.
  3. You need 1 of Smoked Salmon.
  4. You need 1 of Pepper (to taste).
  5. You need 1 of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
  6. It's 1 of Egg.
  7. It's 1 of Pesto.
  8. It's 1 of Cajun seasoning (to taste).

My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict step by step

  1. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray. Turn stove to medium-low heat..
  2. Crack the egg carefully in the pan..
  3. Sprinkle egg with Cajun seasoning and pepper to taste..
  4. Meanwhile toast English Muffin to your crispyness liking (yes I just made up a word).
  5. Slather muffin with pesto and low fat cream cheese..
  6. Top it with the smoked salmon and finally the egg. Nom!.

Obtain ingredients for manufacture My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are much kinds of My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict that are easy and quick to process into delicious serving. You can always praxis this My take on Healthy-eer Eggs Benedict recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

This post have 0 comments


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post